Let’s start by first understanding, what is a brand. A brand is an idea, consisting of name, logo, slogan, mission and vision of the company; which aims to promote company’s product or service. So branding is communicating this idea is such a way that it not only sells the product. But also build good reputation as well as communicates message to the consumers.
Following are the quick tips about Branding -
- Send a Clear message - Make sure that your branding message is clear as the consumers won’t trust your brand if they don’t understand what your brand stands for and what it is offering.
- Be Consistent – One of the most important thing is to send consistent messages across all platform like radio, television ads, prints ads, etc.
- Define your Brand Position – It is important to position your brand and give it an edge above the other competitive brands. This helps to create your brand’s unique identity.
- Always deliver what your Brand Promises – This is the most important thing as it consists of a one-sentence description of the value, your company or organization promises to deliver to your customers. This helps to build brand loyalty in later stage.
- Tell a Story – A story of how your brand was developed helps to create an informal bond with your consumers by reflecting the brand’s success.
- Be active on Social Media – Nowadays social media is not a trend but is becoming mandatory. As it gives an opportunity for consumers to connect with the brand directly and share their views and opinion.
- Logo is not Branding – There is always a misconception that logo is branding, it is not. Brand is much more than that. Logo just represents the brand visually but it cannot completely define the brand.
- Add a Personality or Character – This helps to connect and conveys your message much more than what could be conveyed through other marketing ways. This gives an opportunity for your consumer to understand your brand completely, thus, develop trust.
- Provide Variation – Another important thing is to not provide the same boring message bluntly and in a repetitive way. Communicate the same message but in a creative and innovative way so that consumers find it interesting to read.
- Communication is a must – This is the utmost important thing i.e. to never stop communication with your consumers. As it is the only way you can remind and tell the consumers that your brand still exists in the market.
So these are the following quick tips which will assist you to do branding more effectively. As effective branding does not happen in one day, it requires time, planning and efforts. Thus effective branding can not only helps in selling your product. But also help building brand loyalty and make a positive brand image.